Even the most amicable divorces will have moments of stress and anger. However, a flat fee divorce is possible if you both live in Texas and you are each committed to:
- the division of property and division of debt
- custody of children
- child support
- child visitation
- alimony, if any
- Signing all papers necessary to complete your agreement
- not requiring “legal service” on the other spouse.
If you and your spouse have an agreement in the above areas, and you are both committed to:
- amicably resolving any remaining details between you;
- providing me with the information that I will need to prepare your documents; and
- avoiding delay , then I offer a flat fee.