Because of my location, I can only offer a flat fee in the following north Texas counties:
Complete my forms listed below. Afterwards, I’ll contact you by email if I have any questions or need any clarifications. I’ll need you to provide me with the following items:
- Completed Flat Fee Client Property Questionnaire form.
- Executed Flat Fee Agreement for Legal Services.
- Completed Credit Card Authorization and payment confirmed.
Below is the proposed timetable and conditioned upon your spouse’s cooperation:
Day 1- 5
- Review Contract and all associated forms.
- Notify Client via email of acceptance and include receipt.
- Contact Client via email with any clarification questions.
- Draft Original Petition and Waiver of Citation.
- File Original Petition and confirm with client via email.
Day 6 – 10
Return file stamped copy of Petition to Client, receipt for court costs via email attachment.
- Provide Client with proposed Waiver of Citation for Spouse’s notarized signature and return to J. Durrell Padgitt.
- Provide Client with Parenting Class information with attorney explanation.
- Client – responsible for securing properly executed Waiver from Spouse. Case may be delayed pending receipt from Client.
- Client – responsible for both parents attending court-ordered parenting class and providing Attorney with Certificates of Completion for filing with Court.
Day 10 – 50
- Prepare proposed Decree of Divorce to Client via email attachment
- Client – review and submit all corrections, questions, changes within 10 days of receipt.
- Return amended Decree of Divorce for Client and Spouse signatures.
- Client returns decree signature page with signatures.
Day 50 – 60
Review file for signed Waiver of Citation; completed Parenting Class Certificate, and signature page to Decree.
Compare calendar with client and schedule court appearance.